Do you want to take better photos and finally get comfortable with your camera's manual settings? If yes, this is a course for you - I have designed it for anyone who wants to learn how to improve their images by mastering the most fundamental aspect of photography - exposure.
What I Will Learn?
- Set a Correct Exposure in their DSLR camera based on the Exposure Triangle
- Efficiently use the Histogram Tool to improve the exposure
- You will understand what ISO is and how to avoid excessive noise in your photos
- You will learn what is shutter speed and how it affects capturing movement
- You will learn what is aperture and how it is linked with the depth of focus
In this photography video course you will learn the fundamentals of correct exposure with the Exposure Triangle. Getting familiar with the Histogram Tool will let you analyse your camera's meter readings during the photoshoot and in the post production stage.
The course covers setting a correct exposure with the help of the Exposure Triangle and its' three variables: ISO, shutter speed and aperture. It is designed to teach you the relationship between the camera's exposure settings and the Histogram Tool. We will look at severals examples of Histograms related to photos shot in different lighting conditions. You will learn how to intuitively analyse Histogram's data and how to use it to improve your exposures.
Regardless of the type of camera you have, you will benefit from this course since it covers the basic principles of a correct photographic exposure.