In this video we'll focus on an moody female outdoor portrait shot in Malta. I will walk you through a complete portrait editing workflow finished off with selective sharpening.
- quick image overview
- image preparation
- black & white conversion as a part of color work
- targeted luminosity adjustments - building depth in the image
- final touches
Download the supporting files here and let's get started!
The video series is part of the "Portrait Photography Masterclass - Photoshop Pro Techniques" course.
The complete course covers:
- Easy ways to fix common issues including "flat" images, washed out sky, eyes obscured by shadow, low contrast, and lack of definition, details and/or texture
- How to artfully perform basic clean up on your subject's skin
- Useful techniques to pick out details and, in an intelligent way, sharpen selected areas in your photo
- Masterful techniques to get the most out of Photoshop’s powerful adjustment tool, Curves
- How to work with masks and seamlessly blend them
- An efficient and quick workflow based on Adjustment Layers
- A few simple steps to to apply targeted adjustments to make major improvements to your images
- The best way to increase distinction in your portraits and add drama
- “Non-destructive" techniques that will further enhance your images