- quick clean-up
- advanced Dodge & Burn
- targeted luminosity adjustments
- selective sharpening
- optional finish: funky Gel Lighting Effect
The animation illustrates original image (step 1) versus version with applied Corrective D&B (step 2), and Contouring (step 3).
The videos are part of "Photoshop Portrait Editing: Complete Professional Workflow" online course.
In the complete video course you can learn:
- How to perform a classic portrait edit workflow with professional Photoshop techniques
- Effective use of the Dodge & Burn technique to enhance any image
- Post production special effects: emulating Gel Lighting
- Best ways to work with confidence using Masks and Adjustment Layers
- How to work in a non-destructive way with the use of most powerful Photoshop toolAdd style to your image and get the artistic look by adding dramatic coloured effect inspired by theatre and cinematography. By introducing strong, flashy colors, we will create images with a twist — provocative, vibrant portraits, pulsating with energy. You will learn the complete color grading process with the Color Fill and Selective Color Adjustment Layers combined with Photoshop Masks to achieve an eye-grabbing effect.
My courses are hands-on and include detailed Photoshop tutorials and high-quality downloads. You’ll feel fully supported as you enjoy the freedom to explore and experiment with new techniques. The goal of every class is for you to realise your artistic vision and achieve remarkable results with ease and joy. Read more
Follow us on Instagram
In this video you will learn advanced color grading technique with the Color Editor Tool in Capture One 12. I…
You may already have seen me recommending the first edition of this ebook back in the 2017. If you liked…
I must admit that recently I haven’t processed many images from my vast archives. And definitely I haven’t done much…