08 Apr Photoshop Portrait Editing – master Dodge and Burn technique – learn how to improve your photos and get striking results
- quick clean-up
- advanced Dodge & Burn
- targeted luminosity adjustments
- selective sharpening
- optional finish: funky Gel Lighting Effect
The animation illustrates original image (step 1) versus version with applied Corrective D&B (step 2), and Contouring (step 3).
The videos are part of “Photoshop Portrait Editing: Complete Professional Workflow” online course.
In the complete video course you can learn:
- Perform with confidence a classic portrait edit workflow with professional Photoshop techniques
- Effectively use Dodge & Burn technique to enhance any image
- Work with confidence with Masks and Adjustment Layers
- Work in a non-destructive way with the use of most powerful Photoshop Tools
- Post Production Special Effects: Gel Lighting
Get artistic look by adding dramatic coloured effects, derived from theatre and cinematography. By introducing strong, flashy colors we will create images with a twist – provoking, vibrant portraits pulsating with energy.