Do you want to take better photos and finally get comfortable with your camera's manual settings?
If yes, this is a course for you - I have designed it for anyone who wants to learn how to improve their images by mastering the most fundamental aspect of photography - exposure.
What Will I Learn?
- Set a Correct Exposure in their DSLR camera based on the Exposure Triangle
- Efficiently use the Histogram Tool to improve the exposure
- You will understand what ISO is and how to avoid excessive noise in your photos
- You will learn what is shutter speed and how it affects capturing movement
- You will learn what is aperture and how it is linked with the depth of focus
How to enroll?
My courses are hands-on and include detailed Photoshop tutorials and high-quality downloads. You’ll feel fully supported as you enjoy the freedom to explore and experiment with new techniques. The goal of every class is for you to realise your artistic vision and achieve remarkable results with ease and joy. Read more
In this video you will learn advanced color grading technique with the Color Editor Tool in Capture One 12. I…
You may already have seen me recommending the first edition of this ebook back in the 2017. If you liked…
I must admit that recently I haven’t processed many images from my vast archives. And definitely I haven’t done much…