Do you want to take better photos and finally get comfortable with your camera's manual settings?
If yes, this is a course for you - I have designed it for anyone who wants to learn how to improve their images by mastering the most fundamental aspect of photography - exposure.
What Will I Learn?
- Set a Correct Exposure in their DSLR camera based on the Exposure Triangle
- Efficiently use the Histogram Tool to improve the exposure
- You will understand what ISO is and how to avoid excessive noise in your photos
- You will learn what is shutter speed and how it affects capturing movement
- You will learn what is aperture and how it is linked with the depth of focus
How to enroll?
Hi, I'm Kasia! I’m a fine art photographer, artist, digital publisher and instructor. I have founded Digital Art Classes - online academy, where through range of photography courses I share my experience, the tools and techniques that help others create meaningful, compelling artwork. Welcome here. Read more
The following series turned out to be my interpretation of the famous quote from Henry David Thoreau “all good things…
I must admit that one of my favorite features in Capture One are predefined Styles. Working with RAW files and…
In this video you will learn advanced color grading technique with the Color Editor Tool in Capture One 12. I…