Do you want to take better photos and finally get comfortable with your camera's manual settings?
If yes, this is a course for you - I have designed it for anyone who wants to learn how to improve their images by mastering the most fundamental aspect of photography - exposure.
What Will I Learn?
- Set a Correct Exposure in their DSLR camera based on the Exposure Triangle
- Efficiently use the Histogram Tool to improve the exposure
- You will understand what ISO is and how to avoid excessive noise in your photos
- You will learn what is shutter speed and how it affects capturing movement
- You will learn what is aperture and how it is linked with the depth of focus
How to enroll?
Hi, I'm Kasia! I’m a fine art photographer, artist, digital publisher and instructor. I have founded Digital Art Classes - online academy, where through range of photography courses I share my experience, the tools and techniques that help others create meaningful, compelling artwork. Welcome here. Read more
Subscribe & Get a Free Case Study eBook
28 pages: background story, creative concept, camera settings, the contact sheet, editing process and more!
Photoshop Portrait Editing – master Dodge and Burn technique – learn how to improve your photos and get striking results
Have you ever been curious what it takes to get flawless, striking but still natural-looking portraits? In this article I will…
Have you ever got lost in some complex photo editing technique to find out in the end that exactly the…
Today I have a fun practice exercise for you – how about creating your very own set of Photoshop Actions?…